- 1 pkg Tiefenthaler Pineapple or Pineapple Jalapeno Brats
- 1 can pineapple tidbits (drained)
- 1 green pepper, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 red peppers, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 small onion, cut into bites size pieces
- 3-4Tbsp. Mae Ploy Sauce (from Tiefenthaler’s) or to taste
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
Cook brats from frozen at 350F for 1 hour. Slice brats into bite size pieces. Brown in 1/2 of oil over med-high heat pan. Remove from pan & set aside. Add rest of oil to another pan/wok and add peppers and onion. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes over med-high heat. Add pineapple tidbits, stir-fry for 3 more minutes. Add brats and Mae Play sauce. Stir all together until all is coated with sauce.
Can be served over rice or eaten alone.
Can also skip cooking brats in oven first and just cook thoroughly in the pan