Tiefenthaler’s Philly Steak Sandwich
- 1 lb. Tiefenthaler’s Deli Roast Beef
- 1 whole green pepper, sliced
- 1 whole red pepper, sliced
- 1 whole onion, sliced
- 1 package Swiss or Provolone cheese, sliced
- 1 package Hoagie Style Buns, buttered &
- toasted on the grill
Slice some peppers and onions and set your grill to 350° and sauté those for about 15 minutes in a sauté grill pan. Make a foil boat to heat up the Philly meat. Put the fully cooked deli style roast beef into the foil leaving the top open to vent. Heating up time for the Philly meat is about 10 minutes. Turn grill up to about 400° to toast the buttered buns. Assemble the Grilled Philly with Veggies; top with cheese and enjoy!
You may use any type of cheese you like. Pepper Jack Cheese gives it a little more kick.