- 2 lbs. Tiefenthaler’s Boneless Sirloin Steak
- 1 bottle Tiefenthaler Quality Meats Marinade
- 12 Asparagus Spears, cut 2” spears
- 1 Sweet Yellow Onion, cut into chunks
- 1 each red pepper, yellow pepper, cut into 2 inch lengths
- 1 shaker Tiefenthaler’s Prime Cut Seasoning
- 8 Kabob Skewers (if wooden soak in water before grilling)
Slice the cucumbers, sprinkle the chopped peanuts over the cucumbers. Drizzle with the sweet chili sauce and serve. This makes a great appetizer while you are waiting for Tiefenthaler Brats on the grill!