- 4 (1-inch-thick) top sirloin steak, patted dry kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 russet potatoes, cut into 8 long wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray. Place potatoes in a single layer onto one side of the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning and Parmesan; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine. Place into oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp, tossing occasionally. Preheat oven to broil. Season steaks with salt and pepper, to taste, and place onto the opposite side of the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Place into oven and broil until the steak is browned and charred at the edges, about 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare, or until desired doneness. Serve immediately with garlic butter, garnished with parsley, if desired.