Pineapple Soy Glazed Beef Steaks
- 2 beef ribeye steaks, cut 1″ thick (1-1/2 lb)
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp packed brown sugar)
- 1 tsp cornstarch
1. Mix glaze ingredients in 1-cup glass measure. Microwave on HIGH 2-1/2 to 3 minutes or until thickened, stirring once.
2. Place beef steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 11 to 14 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Brush both sides with some of the glaze during last 5 minutes..
3. Carve steaks; drizzle with remaining glaze.
Makes 2-4 servings
To Broil: Place steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3″ to 4″ from heat. Broil 14 to 18 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once. Brush with some of the glaze during last 5 minutes.