- 2 lbs. Tiefenthaleru2019s Boneless Sirloin Steak
- 1 bottle Tiefenthaler Quality Meats Marinade
- 12 Asparagus Spears, cut 2u201d spears
- 1 Sweet Yellow Onion, cut into chunks
- 1 each red pepper, yellow pepper, cut into 2 inch lengths 1 shaker Tiefenthaleru2019s Prime Cut Seasoning
- 8 Kabob Skewers (if wooden soak in water before grilling)
Pre heat grill to medium heat. Place steak in large re-sealable bag. Prepare marinade by the directions on the bottle. Pour marinade over steaks and refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Prepare vegetables for kabobs and sprinkle with the Tiefenthaler Prime Cut Seasoning.
Thread steaks onto kabob skewersalternating with the seasoned vegetables. Grill 15 minutes or until steak is done.
Serves 4 people, 2 kabobs each.