Jalapeno Bacon Cheese Ball
- 3 tablespoons Tiefenthaler’s Jalapeno Cheese Dip Mix
- 2 (8-ounce) packages softened cream cheese
- 1 cup multi-cheese shredded cheese
- 8 slices Tiefenthaler’s bacon, Cooked & Chopped into smaller pieces
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans, coarsly chopped
- 1 teaspoon Tiefenthaler’s Prime Cut Seasoning, all purpose seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup cumin
In a medium bowl, stir together softened cream cheese, cheddar cheese, half of the bacon, onion, prime cut seasoning, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, cumin and the Jalapeno Cheese Dip Mix. I like to use my hand electric mixer and get it all mixed together good. Put other half of bacon and pecans on a large plate. Shape the cheese ball mixture in to a ball and roll it on a the plate to coat the outside. Cover with saran wrap and chill for an hour before serving. Use your favorite crackers and enjoy!
Leftover can last up to 3 days in the fridge after being made.