Grilled Herb Mustard Steaks
- 2 well-trimmed boneless beef top loin or rib eye steaks, cut 1 inch thick (approx. 1 pound) SaltHerb Mustard:
- 2 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoon water
- 2 Tbsp tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2teaspoon dried thyme leaves
1. In glass measure, combine garlic and water; microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Stir in remaining mustard ingredients; spread onto both sides of beef steaks.
2. Place steaks on grid over medium ash-covered coals. Grill top loin steaks uncovered 16 to 18 minutes (rib eye steaks 12 to 14 minutes) for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
3. Season steaks with salt, as desired. Carve steaks crosswise into thick slices.
Makes 4 servings