Tiefenthaler’s Beef & Veggie Kabobs
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Caribbean Jerk seasoning
- Mango Salsa:
- Salt1 large mango, peeled, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1. Combine ground beef and jerk seasoning in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Shape into four 3/4-inch thick patties.
2. Place patties on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 13 to 15 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 13 to 14 minutes), turning occasionally, until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers (160°F). Season with salt, as desired.
3. Meanwhile, combine salsa ingredients in medium bowl, mixing lightly. Serve burgers with salsa.
Makes 4 servings