- 4 cups ground beef, thawed
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 6 large tortillas
- 2 cups each of grated cheddar and mozzarella, mixed
- 2 cups chopped iceburg lettuce
- 1/2 white onion, diced fine
- Handful sliced pickles
Big Mac Sauce: (Makes about 3/4 Cup)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons French dressing
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon finely minced white onion
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Big Mac Sauce Directions:
Combine all ingredients, mix well. Cover and place in fridge until time for use.
Mix the beef mince with the salt, pepper and garlic powder. Divide in half and press out into large burger patties – you want them to be large than the tortillas as they shrink during cooking.
In a lightly greased pan fry the burgers on both sides and set aside somewhere warm.
In the same pan add a tortilla, sprinkle with the cheese mix, add another tortilla and flip. Repeat 2 times with your remaining tortillas and cheese mix.
Build the burger by laying one quesadilla down, topping with the first burger patty followed by lettuce, big mac sauce, diced onion. Top with the second quesadilla and the second patty, followed by the lettuce, sauce, onion and sliced pickles. Finish with the last quesadilla and slice into four.